Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I HATE LIFELESS IDIOTS!!!

I HATE IDIOTS who like to go to ppl's blog n c... c.... c.... N then they comment or type somethin bad in their cbox, those ppl really piss me off, they can b really annoying, example:. ish your blog so gay use pink layout boys shouldn't use blogskins but use the blog's original skin u dumb ass" or... "this blog sucks" or somethin like tht. It just makes no sense at ALL. Its like "O, i'm bored, T know!! I think I shld just go to this blog and type stupid stuff 4 fun!! " somethin like tht. Come on, have u guys NO LIFE!!?? goin around blogs n randomly typing stuff tht r not nice isn't called havin a LIFE!!! Do you like ppl comin up to ur face n sayin "Hey! Ur a F***ing AssHole!!" NO! I don't think u'll like tht, nt even abit! So stop bein lifeless dickheads n GET A LIFE!!!

*Phew* Just came bac from my cousin's hse, went there to c another cous from Australia..... N here I m nw blogging(using the comp) without any permission at all.....XP

Guess I better go ZZZZZ..... nw scared kena parents marah..... c ya! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers